Covid-19 Drive Thru Testing & After Hours Covid-19 Testing Services
Laverty will be utilising the Club Marconi underground car park for free Covid-19 testing.
Testing will take place from 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9:30am – 4:30pm on Saturday’s. Closed Sunday’s. It will be closed on public holidays.
– Patient details (address, date of birth, contact phone number, Medicare / insurance details)
– Tests requested – COVID-19 PCR
– Referring doctor details including provider number
– Download and complete the Interactive Request Order Form (Telehealth) from www.laverty.com.au
– Send completed request form to patient
– Patients DO NOT get out of their vehicle at any time
– Patients should show their ID, Medicare card and pathology request form
– A collector will attend the patient in the vehicle and collect the specimen (nasal swab)
– No blood/urine will be collected at Club Marconi
– All results will be sent to the referring doctor
– Negative results will be available to the patient via SMS if patient consents and provides a mobile phone number
After-hours Covid-19 testing services will be offered in the Club Marconi upstairs car park. Please look for the After-Hours GP Caravan located near the Prairie Vale Road entry / exit, within the Club Marconi upstairs car park.
Patients are to remain in their car. A GP will attend to the vehicle to perform the test.
Monday – Sunday, 6pm – 10pm
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 cases at the Cross Roads Hotel Casula has further delayed the introduction of further substantial gatherings and social activities that include bingo, raffles, cards, bocce, and other internal sports.
The NSW Government has been intermittently easing restrictions on Clubs but the recent outbreak in the nearby Liverpool LGA has created uncertainty and ceased further easing.
The circumstances of the past 2 weeks have resulted in an increase in the number of infections locally but also the closure of various Clubs and Pubs.
Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our members, guests, staff and suppliers in ensuring the Club is compliant with the NSW Health Orders and ensure a COVID- Safe environment, entry to our Club will be regulated with a mandated entry assessment.
This assessment and conditions of entry for all members, guests, staff and contractors will be:
Conditions include but are not limited to:
The Heath Orders of the NSW Government have identified the conditions that the Club must comply and permitted to trade under and we can assure you we will be working hard to exceed these expectations by implementing procedures to ensure the health and safety of all members and guests as a priority.
Your co-operation and understanding is appreciated and we apologise in advance should the mandatory restrictions not allow you to enter the Club.
Effective Monday 20 July the Club has partnered with NSW Health and Laverty Pathology to encourage broader testing for COVID-19 with the introduction a Covid-19 Drive-Through Testing Clinic in the underground car park, an important initiative and effort to help prevent community spread in South-Western Sydney.
This facility is available to all members and the broader community
Finally, we again encourage our Members to download the Government’s COVIDSafe app to continue to keep, not only our most vulnerable members but the whole community safe.
The health and safety of all our members and guests is paramount.